Damaged or Defective Item
In the rare event of receiving a defective product, you are entitled to an exchange within the standard warranty period of 2 years (from the day of purchase).
To submit your claim for exchange, please provide us with the following information via email: email@example.com
- Full Name
- Near Order Number
- Brief Description of Product issue
- Image(s) or video(s) of defective product via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product ID (See below)
Follow these steps to retrieve your product ID (PID):
- Enter the Near App
- Select the defective product(s)
- Tap on the settings icon on the top right corner of the app
- Select Device Information
- Tap on "Copy" beside the Virtual ID.
Upon submission, our customer support team will respond typically within 1 to 2 working days. Once your reported item has been approved for an exchange, our delivery team will send the replacement set within 1 to 3 working days.
Please make sure that the faulty item is ready to be handed over to our delivery personnel to complete the exchange smoothly as they have multiple deliveries scheduled daily.
- Failure to prepare the faulty item for exchange will result in a delay, the delivery personnel will have to come back another day at a maximum of 1 extra trip.
- If you need more time to prepare the faulty item for replacement, please contact us via email so that we can arrange something to suit your schedule.
- Replacement Delivery Details:
- Typically 1 to 3 working days after approval.
- No message/calls/emails will be sent beforehand to notify you when the replacement will be coming.
- If nobody is home to make the exchange, our delivery personnel will return for a maximum of 1 more trip.
- Delivery Timing
Monday to Friday: 10am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am to 1pm
Sunday and Public holidays: Closed